Team-oriented colleagues who are interested in the work they are doing are what we value most and we always strive to attract, educate and keep the most talented ones. Our goal is to bring together a qualified team and provide it with an appropriate environment in which adoption of appropriate solutions would be possible that could help our customers win and thus help us win too.
- you have higher or further (preferably technical or economic) education (final-year students are also welcome);
- you have experience and skills in the field of sale of welding equipment, supplies and tools as well as customer service skills;
- have good communication, negotiation and teamwork skills;
- you speak English;
- you are computer literate;
- you are communicative, responsible, enterprising and goal-oriented;
- you have a driving licence;
We offer you:
- an interesting work in a friendly team;
- ample opportunities for professional development in sales organization and management;
- the best working environment;
- timely paid remuneration; fixed salary at the beginning and later on performance –based pay and bonus payments;
- company car and all other means necessary for work;
- social guarantees.
Maintenance and development of business relationships and sales with existing customers;
Active search for new customers;
Preparation of commercial offers and their control;
Conducting visits to customers.
Please send you CV to: email@example.com